K&H Pet Products Outdoor Thermo Heated Kitty House
Keep outdoor and feral cats safe and warm with a K&H Outdoor Kitty House, which includes the extremely popular K&H Lectro-Soft™ Outdoor Heated Bed. This unique cat shelter assembles in mere minutes thanks to the hook & loop fasteners on its walls and simple directions. Its vinyl backing and 600 denier nylon construction create a waterproof structure that protects cats from rain, snow, and wind. A roof overhang helps shield the house's front and rear doorways. The K&H Outdoor Heated Kitty House also includes front and rear door flaps that help shelter cats from the elements while still allowing them to enter and exit easily.
- Our cozy cat heated house measures 19" x 22" x 17"; the perfect home for protecting outdoor cats, community cats, and feral cats
- Keep all cats of any shape and size protected and comfortable in this easy-to-assemble heated, weather resistant, insulted cat shelter
- Two exits provide multiple escape routes from predators and include removable clear door flaps to protect cats from the harsh outdoor elements making this the perfect winter cat house
- Perfect winter cat house for outside cats that prefer to sleep in garages, porches, barns, or even in colder parts of the house providing a nice cat cave with a cat warming pad inside
- All K&H heated cat houses have been tested & are certified by MET Labs and exceeds USA/CA electrical safety standards; K&H doesn't just use safety listed parts, we safety certify the entire product - For indoor/outdoor use with 110/120 volt electrical current only
- Tool-free assembly